Wednesday 30 October 2013

Halloween Magic & Mayhem!

I've written a short story, seven chapters long, and about 14,000 words, as a special Halloween bite size fun read.

It's free to download on Amazon for two days, including Halloween. So grab your copy quickly!

US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G9M7IGC
UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00G9M7IGC

Blurb:
How on earth did I end up here? I was supposed to be at a party kissing the boy of my dreams, instead I’m dancing naked on the town common, on Halloween, with a Coven of strange women who might be witches, a bunch of zombies that I have to return to their graves, a talking crow, and my pet ghost thrown in for good measure. Just yesterday I was an ordinary teenager…

On her sixteenth birthday Emily Rand discovers that she is a witch. Unable to control her spells she unwittingly raises zombies, and corporealizes the ghost haunting her house. She finds herself in a race against time to put everything right if she has any hope of getting to a certain Halloween party and seeing a certain boy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment