Tuesday 2 June 2015

Me? Cook?

Today's blog is about cooking... Something I must confess to sucking at. I bake brownies, that's about it. Yet I was actually invited to submit a recipe to an author cookbook! Why? I don't know. Because I was willing maybe :-)

I had an idea I might secretly be an excellent cook, a domestic goddess waiting to burst out, I got enthusiastic an envisioned myself as the next Nigella and started to cook. It started well...





image


Then went a bit wrong...

image


I took a long hard look at my kitchen skill set

image

Hmmm, providing an original recipe might be harder than I thought...

I worked on it, I truly did

image


More disasters followed




image


I began to lose motivation for the project

image
















Then the man in my life stepped in and showed me a few tricks

image


Which led to one or two spats between us


image


But eventually we got on the same page and I mastered the recipe just in time

image


Check it out if you feel brave, and support a great cause

Author Cookbook on Amazon.com

But hopefully you do at least get my love of baking in my latest release :-)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XOIZY88





Check out these and more on my website stellawilkinson.com

















No comments:

Post a Comment